Can you wear men's boxer shorts when swimming?

I'm going to camp and the swimwear required is modest stuff like tankinis and such. But I don't have any. So I have a tanktop that is like a tankini thing but no bottoms. My brother just gave me one boxer shorts he just bought becuase they are polka dotted and that is the only thing I can think of to wear. Camp is in two days and I don't want my mom to go buy me a swimsuit when I'll never use it again after camp. I have never worn any swimsuit of any kind since I was about 4 years old. I dunno how this goes...
Yes I will wear something under them 🙄

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear the boxer shorts... If nothing else, the guys swimming with you will appreciate them very, very much πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Girl