Facial products for girl with oily face?

I'm a powder-lip balm kinda girl (I don't know how to put on makeup πŸ˜‚) and I'm currently using Maybelline Clearsmooth All in One but it doesn't last very long. Actually I think it's also causing pimples πŸ˜“ If there's any alternative product that you can suggest, please feel free to do so, thanks ❀

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I too live that oily skin life! A few products that have BASICALLY changed my life are:
    β€’ Primer- BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Primer
    β€’ Foundation- Estee Lauder Double Wear
    β€’ Moisturizer- MAC Oil Control lotion
    β€’ Translucent Powder- Urban Decay De-Slick Compact Powder
    β€’ Setting Spray- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

**Some tips**
    When choosing products keep likes with likes. For instance, do not choose a primer that is oil based and then on top of it a foundation that is water based. Oil and water do NOT mix and your foundation will begin to splotch up and move around on your face.
    Drink lots of water, eat veggies, fruits, and cut out as much fried foods as you can
    Always moisturize your face with an oil free face moisturizer. Over drying your skin will cause it to produce even more oils because it'll be trying to stabilize itself.
    Dont touch your face
    Keep your hair off of your face as much as possible