Honest opinions pls!! Would you wear this micro bikini in public or not?

Honest opinions pls!! <br />Would you wear this micro bikini in public or not??

2813

Most Helpful Girl

• Something that small should probably be designated "adults only" if it *were* to be in public at one of "those" type resorts/beaches, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• dude, unless she got a body of a 12 yr old, when girls wear this things there be titties and vagina bits falling out all over the place whenever they try and move or do anything. these aren't for wearing, they're for posing in.