Girls, wearing heels for the first time, do you think I'll be able to walk in these alright?

Going to a family party :) Girls, wearing heels for the first time, do you think I'll be able to walk in these alright?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute heels and a good height. Practice, without a doubt. You'll master them in no time. I wear heels almost every day. Tips: Make sure they're properly sized and maybe wear pantyhose/tights so as to avoid blisters, avoid tile floors and other slipper surfaces. Try to stay on carpeted surfaces which will give you some comfort and traction. One way to cheat is to scuff up the soles a little bit, with sandpaper or rub them on a concrete surface, to make them less slipper. There are also insert pads to go inside for cushion and comfort as well as non-slip stick-on pads for the sole bottoms, to keep from slipping. You'll do fine and will look awesome! Good luck!