Girls, wearing heels for the first time, do you think I'll be able to walk in these alright?

Going to a family party :) Girls, wearing heels for the first time, do you think I'll be able to walk in these alright?
Girls, wearing heels for the first time, do you think I'll be able to walk in these alright?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute heels and a good height. Practice, without a doubt. You'll master them in no time. I wear heels almost every day. Tips: Make sure they're properly sized and maybe wear pantyhose/tights so as to avoid blisters, avoid tile floors and other slipper surfaces. Try to stay on carpeted surfaces which will give you some comfort and traction. One way to cheat is to scuff up the soles a little bit, with sandpaper or rub them on a concrete surface, to make them less slipper. There are also insert pads to go inside for cushion and comfort as well as non-slip stick-on pads for the sole bottoms, to keep from slipping. You'll do fine and will look awesome! Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I would practise a little, and not wait until you're at the party

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't look like they would be that difficult to walk in. You may want to practice a bit before the event though, just in case. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Those shouldn't be too hard to walk in since they aren't super tall and the heel is thicker. I would definitely practice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • wear them around the house first. make sure you're comfortable in them

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been following peoples advice and I've been doing that for the past half hour actually :)

• how do they feel?

• Weird, since I've never worn heels before I feel like I'm balancing and I'm worried I'll walk funny on Friday which is when I'm wearing them. They also ache a bit on bare feet.

• Have bandage. Might get blisters

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be able to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes