Girls! FULL coverage foundation?

Hey girls,
What's the best FULL coverage foundation? Like really FULL COVERAGE. Im a girl with an uneven light skin tone and some acne/acne scarring. Plus a little oily. πŸ˜“ HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always used foundation from smash box, I don't have any type of skin problems.
    You should go to sephora and other places and talk to the ladies that work there so they can help you find the best foundation for​ you.
    Good luck girl. don't give up

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 20

• High end:Becca coverage complexion creme.
    Urban decay all nighter waterproof foundation.
    Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation
    Marc Jacobs "reMarcable" foundation.

Drug store
    Loreal infallible (matte)
    Black opal creme foundation stick
    Melani two in one concealer foundation.

P. s I have all of these and I'm a bit oily too and they work great for me, hope this helps πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have super oily skin but estee lauder's double wear foundation is SUPER full coverage and is great for oily skin. Also a color corrector wouldn't hurt for uneven skin tone and any discoloration or acne. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Full coverage foundation would have to be oil free. The best one was MAC. But if you do wear full and all day-it can lead to worse acne. I tried a bunch and they all sucked. It ran after a few hours or didn't provide full coverage. Use a primer the MAc one is great and an oil matiffier r too before makeup. I use MAry Kay and use quite a bit so it makes your face last oil free longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Maybelline satin liquid foundation. It has awesome coverage, but it can get oily if you put on too much. I am afraid that if you have acne, most of the foundations out there will make your skin oily. Talking from experience. I suggest you use a primer or something else on your bare face before applying :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat as you, but I've tried foundation and IT ALWAYS FAILS ME. At this point I'm just correcting my skin naturally. I do a deep cleanse every day, as well exfoliating. So far, so good. I just need something to lighten to spots and make them go away.

Typically I use shea butter, but I've ran out.

They have gotten a little lighter, but it seems like the lighter they get, they just revert but darker each time.

You can't win!

0|0
    0|0
  • umm the best to think of is skin caviar (la prairie), using it for little touches because it is really strong and... expensive (~200$)

0|0
    0|0
  • Born this way by too faced. I've never found a holy grail until this came out

0|0
    0|0
  • the best full coverage is definitely lancome 24 hour foundation it's full coverage and lasts all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Colour correcting before you apply foundation helps, there ar different colours for dark marks and redness in the skin. Google YouTube or visiting a makeup store, they should be able to recommend the best option for your skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • Your best bet is probably to go to your local department store and get a few samples, everyone gets different results from different products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somebody said it already, but definitely go to Sephora and try samples. They have samples of everything you could imagine, and the people there are really helpful. I do warn you though, most of the foundations are between 35-50 bucks, so be ready to spend if you do want to buy one. Despite that though, they are high quality and last MUCH longer than any drug store foundations do. Mine's lasted half a year and is only halfway done!
    I swear by mine (Hourglass liquid powder foundation), though it's light coverage so I don't think it'd quite what you're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • No full coverage. It feels fake plus i get pimples from foundation really fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. I thought that was the point of using highlighting and concealer.

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup forever hd foundation! the liquid is better as the stick gets a little oily

0|0
    0|0
  • try loreal tru match, good luck, oh and don't forget concealer! and powder on top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly this liquid foundation called Glamouflage is the best. It covers everything and blends smoothly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac, born this way, NARS luminous , urban all nighter

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that is full and covers

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone swears by the foundation they use. Your best bet is to go to a sephora and try out different foundations and see which one works for you.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I was thinking of doing that since everybody's skin is different. Thank you.

• i use the ultra hd invisible cover foundation from Sephora & bare minerals powder foundation. i really like mine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes