I'm learning to Ice Skate for the first time, would I get laughed at if I wear this to the arena?

I'm from Texas so I've never learned to skate (yes, I'm an adult...), but I moved up north and now I want to learn. I found a class at an indoor arena, but I'm not sure if I wear this I will get laughed at? I don't know what to wear honestly lol... thanks!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to be just below freezing jeans and s hoddie will be fine

• won't I fall and get wet and hurt in jeans?

• No don't sit on the ice and you will be fine also when you fall on your side so you don't want anything on your side you can land on

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont have to wear all of that! Just a jacket jeans and a thick pair or socks or two. The heavier your clothes the harder it may be for you to move

• Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately I read it too late, I actually wore this outfit to my lesson and you are right, I was overdressed! I wore a turtleneck and long johns under which I think was the reason I got overheated.

But after unzipping my jacket, it actually wasn't too bad at all. I fell a few times and I was really thankful for those padded pants!! The other adults were actually jealous of them lol...