When a guy embraces his inner nerd?

Is this good? I've been looking for bunches of Guardians vol 2 collectibles and enjoy video games and Star Wars and stuff. I have SnapBack hats and shirts of video game and movie apparel BUT I don't go overboard with it! Key point there.

I don't obsess over anything. If there's one thing I do obsess about, it's staying trendy for the most part and having legitimate nice shirts and clothes and shoes. But on weekends, I might rock a Guardians hat or wear something gaming or put something comic book related on my desk at work or something.

I'm not a "basement dweller" about my geeky side lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I've always found nerdy and geeky guys attractive lol. I'd say you're good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nowadays being nerdy is a trend in itself. I remember in 5th grade being mocked for liking Star Wars, Star Trek, anything sci-fi or even comic related. Now all of a sudden it's popular thing now. While a lot of people certainly still don't like any of it. it's definitely grown over the years. Short answer. I think you're good lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah man like it's movies like Guardians of the Galaxy that make it cool. It's got everything! Humor, action, the music adds another layer of cool, awesome characters. Lots of personality. I like it a lot.

• I'm very much a nerd and I fully embrace my neediness as well!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes