When a guy embraces his inner nerd?

Is this good? I've been looking for bunches of Guardians vol 2 collectibles and enjoy video games and Star Wars and stuff. I have SnapBack hats and shirts of video game and movie apparel BUT I don't go overboard with it! Key point there.

I don't obsess over anything. If there's one thing I do obsess about, it's staying trendy for the most part and having legitimate nice shirts and clothes and shoes. But on weekends, I might rock a Guardians hat or wear something gaming or put something comic book related on my desk at work or something.

I'm not a "basement dweller" about my geeky side lol

12