Gals any tips on wearing heels/heeled boots?

I've just got some to wear to conference tomorrow and have never worn them before.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't advise wearing a brand new pair of any heeled shoe for something you are presumably going to be walking and standing around a lot, but if you're keen on wearing them, practice now. Wear them at least an hour or two around the house, on hard and soft surfaces, or out while you run some errands. Definitely practice walking if you're unsteady on your feet. If they are pinching, hurting, making you scream inside, cute or not, don't wear them, because you will be miserable the next day. Tomorrow, if you're standing a lot, make sure you sit down and gently roll your ankles in circles and massage and stretch your calves to give them a break every hour or so. Bring emergency flats just in case.