I feel so ugly when I go out and see other girls?

I feel so inferior when I go outside and see beautiful thick girls with nice smooth legs

I have skinny calves and brown spots on my legs and hyperpigmentation :(
how do I get over this
The thing is, I'm insecure
But I've been told that I'm pretty my entire life

211

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, never compare yourself to anyone, you have your own unique sets, they have their own

secondly, just be yourself, you ate beautiful, if you tell that to yourself and believe, it will shine to the outside

third, if you don't like some parts of yourself, then work on them, make them the way you want them to be

hope that help, have wonderful day

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to stop trying to feel like you're inferior to others because you're not. you don't need your looks to be trying to attract somebody. love you for you. there was too many people that is shallow in this world. I understand that you feel a bit self-conscious because you're always been told that you're pretty or beautiful and anything along those lines because I was told the exact same thing. but at the end of the day you got to stop caring about what people think of you as long as it's not for the wrong reasons. they either do or you don't. physical appearance and beauty is subjective to anybody. what you have to remember is that they will always be somebody that is more physically attractive than you and you may be more physically attractive than another person. that's just life and you got to work with what you got already. because confidence is key to anything in life. but you got to stop being envious of other people because that's what's going to make your heart look ugly. jealousy and envy is not a good thing. have your chin up high and just keep it moving.