I feel so ugly when I go out and see other girls?

I feel so inferior when I go outside and see beautiful thick girls with nice smooth legs

I have skinny calves and brown spots on my legs and hyperpigmentation :(
how do I get over this
Updates:
The thing is, I'm insecure
But I've been told that I'm pretty my entire life

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, never compare yourself to anyone, you have your own unique sets, they have their own

secondly, just be yourself, you ate beautiful, if you tell that to yourself and believe, it will shine to the outside

third, if you don't like some parts of yourself, then work on them, make them the way you want them to be

hope that help, have wonderful day

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to stop trying to feel like you're inferior to others because you're not. you don't need your looks to be trying to attract somebody. love you for you. there was too many people that is shallow in this world. I understand that you feel a bit self-conscious because you're always been told that you're pretty or beautiful and anything along those lines because I was told the exact same thing. but at the end of the day you got to stop caring about what people think of you as long as it's not for the wrong reasons. they either do or you don't. physical appearance and beauty is subjective to anybody. what you have to remember is that they will always be somebody that is more physically attractive than you and you may be more physically attractive than another person. that's just life and you got to work with what you got already. because confidence is key to anything in life. but you got to stop being envious of other people because that's what's going to make your heart look ugly. jealousy and envy is not a good thing. have your chin up high and just keep it moving.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• you have a real downer about yourself I'm sure your not ugly The blemishes you are mentioning would make absolutely no difference to a genuine guy These girls you see and have Envy Won't have a patch of the things you have to share

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fine.
    Besides, thick girls become fat girls in a decade.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is not about how you look.. beauty is how you look towards something which make u feel insecure.. it's your attitude witt and calliper out shine other with something you have instead of worrying about something you don't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best cure is people give shit ton of compliments

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people are insecure. If you feel you can not be physically beautiful then develop your personality. Though don't not neglect your health, proper diet and exercise will help. Learn new skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to be yourself man be more confident i think confidence is one of the most attractive things

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say before I will be bashed like last time 😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • well start excercising u will get a confidence boost

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you compare yourself with other people.

I do it too, but i am willing to bet there are hundreds of beautiful things about you.
    Do not let other people control your life. Rejection, pain, insecurities are how we learn, not what controls us.
    You have to get over it by finding things you love about yourself and not focusing on the things you hate.
    From a guy's perspective, thinner legs are really cute too, and if you have a big smile on your face and are fun to hang out with, no honest guy will ever care about that.
    Be YOU and I promise that is the most beautiful thing

0|0
    0|0
  • now you know how men feel when they see other men with pecs, abs, and arms

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're human and you have a right to feel that way but we shouldn't compare ourselves to others ever, everyone is they're own person. Take all the good qualities and work with it, confidence is everything. If you think you're the shit that's all that matters

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes