Please help me?

My graduation is in 3 days and I bought a pair of black high heels yesterday, it isn't my first time wearing high heels but I still sometimes trip over my self in heels and walk funny. Is their any hope for me to be able to brake in these heels before my graduation? If so what are some tips you have for me that'll be useful.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• A good cobbler can stretch them a little. Might help. Otherwise, try wearing them around the house, before the event, to loosen them up and get you used to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how do I stop the pain at the ball of my foot when wearing heels?

• The heels are about 3 inches and I've been wearing them for a while now and haven't gotten blisters, the only part that hurts are the balls of my feet.

• Got it. Ok, maybe try those little padded inserts, by Foot Petals, I think. Worth a try.