Waxing causes acne on my back what should I do?

I have hair in my back and when I wax it ı got many acne on there what should I do
I have PCOS

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if waxing is giving you that on back then you should apply hair removing cream there. Mostly mans don't wax their parts (it hurts a lot) So when my girl wants me clean I shave or use hair removing cream. Shaving on chest is not good idea so I use cream mainly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair removal creams ( the veet hair removal gel is a cult favorite). Or try exfoliating before waxing and applying post-waxing serums to calm the area daily ( such as the cool fix, tend skin, or pfb vanish).