What can I do about being ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Workout until you get the perfect body. You obviously won't have status as high as girls who have perfect bodies AND perfect faces. But if you are missing one or the other, you can at least attempt to compensate with the one you do have.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be someone's wingman and help them look better by hanging out with them

0|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want you answering my questions.

• You already had to make me look stupid in front of everyone on my mytake and now you do it again.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Work to improve what you can and ignore and accept what you can't change.

As even if we can't do much about our looks we can still work towards having a great personality, and being a fun people to be around, and be honest.

As thoses traits akin to being good looking can help.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a lot of people who looked ugly before then looked good months or years after.

You can accept it or you can change it. Sometimes it just takes some trial and error on how good you would look with X hairstyle or X makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how ugly you are. Post a picture, or a link to one, and I'm sure you'll get suggestions for improvement. Without seeing what you look like, no one can give any real suggestions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The beauty of being ugly (ha! you see what I did there? /jk) is that you shouldn't think too much about it. I mean yes looks matter, but depending on who you want to impress, it can be a mattered slightly or not at all. And besides, looks can (and will) change, we all will get ugly sometimes when we get old. You can also improve a part of your looks, eg. if you're not confident with your face, you can try to mask it with having a sexy body instead. I bet a lot of girl will prefer sexy body instead of pretty face. Just don't give up on improving, it can improve, it just need time and efforts. Wish you best!

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly us a perspective thing. ugly to one might not be ugly to another

0|0
    0|0
  • see beauty of outside will go retarded very soon but it is your inner beauty n nature that stands along with you for lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • go to the top of your pineapple and scream "I'm ugly and I'm proud"at the top of your lungs.

0|0
    0|0
  • your probably not that ugly but I don't know try makeup or something

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident, this is the best of u!😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the ugly parts u find?

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • no one is ugly 😉

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Change the things you think make you ugly. 💁🏼😛!!

They say there are no ugly women, only women without money 💰.. I partially agree!! Lol any woman can make themselves look nice! You just need effort and sometimes a bit more money than others 😜!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the one way to make yourself less ugly is being confident. Majority of the people in the world aren't completely satisfied with themselves. What makes people stand out is their confidence in themselves and with who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to accept it.
    and be confident about it ( not overly confident that you seem arrogant).
    to be honest I don't think anybody is ugly.
    but beautiful in their own way, no matter how cheesy that sounds. Beautiful doesn't have to be based on celebrity standards either.
    Also if you don't like your face do something that makes you confident about yourself. For example if you love sports~

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt you are ugly! Work on feeling good about yourself, confidence is always attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes