What do you think about this outfit? What do you like or not like about it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Love midriff stuff. Top is cute. The jacket has great colours, but it looks like it has a back and is just short in the front? That's super weird. Not a fan of high waisted shorts. The would look better without the bow. Gold flats may look good too. Necklace is a nice small touch, doesn't detract from the main piece (jacket).

1|0
    0|0
    • what do you think about her boobs?

• Show All
    • why do you think she isn't wearing a bra?

• I could be wrong, but the is down so low I can't see he wearing a proper supportive bra. The jacket could be hiding it though, that's just my initial thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• Love the overall look šŸ˜ definitely something I'd wear for sure

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you like most about it?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It's okay, but nothing gets to me like knee high boots. I don't like that there's a long sleeve jacket with shorts. If she wore long pants or lost the jacket, it would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her outfit. It is a multipurpose outfit. She can remove the coat and walk on the beach with it or go rock climbing. or play beach volleyball.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different jacket. common style. nice heels or shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts would look better without all the wrinkles, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • sloots gonna sloot

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • slutty? in what way?

• Really? if I have to explain it to you than what's the point? You and I clearly have different definitions of slutty. The fact that her shorts are as short as possible for them to still be considered short and her top is basically a nice sports braw that's less constricting makes me view it as slutty... but wait, she has a jacket so it's ok šŸ˜‚. What's the point of revealing all that skin other than getting as much attention as possible? I think she looks hot and I'm glad there's women out there who wear this stuff, but I'd never take a girl like this seriously. She's the type of girl I'd bang a few times and never tell my mom about. If that's the type of girl you want to be then go for it.

• I look at it and think "wtf?" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hi @DBMusic3

0|1
    0|0
  • Jacket looks dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • That is one weird outfit

0|0
    0|0
    • what is weird about it?

• Show All
    • what do you think about her boobs?

• Nothing.

• I like the shirt and shorts but I hate that jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice outfit. bt jacket is not luking gud

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Looks confusing, if she's cold & needs the ugly jacket, she should cover up more & not wear such skimpy shit lol

0|0
    1|1
  • Love it but if it was a white skirt not shorts it would be a look šŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a nice outfit overall, but i hate the jacket. love the shoes though!

0|0
    0|0
    • what is the best part about it?

Recommended myTakes