What do you think about this outfit? What do you like or not like about it?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Love midriff stuff. Top is cute. The jacket has great colours, but it looks like it has a back and is just short in the front? That's super weird. Not a fan of high waisted shorts. The would look better without the bow. Gold flats may look good too. Necklace is a nice small touch, doesn't detract from the main piece (jacket).

• what do you think about her boobs?

• why do you think she isn't wearing a bra?

• I could be wrong, but the is down so low I can't see he wearing a proper supportive bra. The jacket could be hiding it though, that's just my initial thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• Love the overall look šŸ˜ definitely something I'd wear for sure

• what do you like most about it?