How do you make yourself feel sexy without anyone else's approval?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• You continue becoming the best version of yourself mentally, and physically. Then you begin to radiate energy that people want to be around. Most of all, you need self acceptance, self appreciation, self love, and self understanding.

When you appreciate and love yourself, you naturally appreciate and love both the mental and physical sides. Thus you naturally work to improve on both every day.

Learning, and exercise, become the food of both the mental and the physical.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Make yourself look good sometimes, when you look good you feel good. Dress up, get a makeover, go out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE