How do you make yourself feel sexy without anyone else's approval?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You continue becoming the best version of yourself mentally, and physically. Then you begin to radiate energy that people want to be around. Most of all, you need self acceptance, self appreciation, self love, and self understanding.

When you appreciate and love yourself, you naturally appreciate and love both the mental and physical sides. Thus you naturally work to improve on both every day.

Learning, and exercise, become the food of both the mental and the physical.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Make yourself look good sometimes, when you look good you feel good. Dress up, get a makeover, go out

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Remind myself how many good friends i have, always take good care of my personal hygiene, wear nice clothes that fit well.. keep my body fit by playing sports and eating a moderate diet and all round just keep myself busy - dont give myself time to let negativity creep in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that i am sexy and therefore dont need anyones approval.

Do not forget: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and my eyes say im beautiful. 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Flex, check self in mirror, self talk, positive spin on things I can't change (black skin for example, "chocolate")

0|0
    0|0
  • look in the mirror and be totally narcissistic for like an hour
    (It's my guilty pleasure)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love girls with sexy mani and pedis so that's an easy one in my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes