How do you make yourself feel sexy without anyone else's approval?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You continue becoming the best version of yourself mentally, and physically. Then you begin to radiate energy that people want to be around. Most of all, you need self acceptance, self appreciation, self love, and self understanding.

When you appreciate and love yourself, you naturally appreciate and love both the mental and physical sides. Thus you naturally work to improve on both every day.

Learning, and exercise, become the food of both the mental and the physical.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make yourself look good sometimes, when you look good you feel good. Dress up, get a makeover, go out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Remind myself how many good friends i have, always take good care of my personal hygiene, wear nice clothes that fit well.. keep my body fit by playing sports and eating a moderate diet and all round just keep myself busy - dont give myself time to let negativity creep in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that i am sexy and therefore dont need anyones approval.

Do not forget: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and my eyes say im beautiful. 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Flex, check self in mirror, self talk, positive spin on things I can't change (black skin for example, "chocolate")

0|0
    0|0
  • look in the mirror and be totally narcissistic for like an hour
    (It's my guilty pleasure)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love girls with sexy mani and pedis so that's an easy one in my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember back to an instance when I did feel attractive that I still consider applicable. Copy. Paste.

0|0
    0|0
  • By not comparing yourself to others? Then again by saying you want to be sexy is wanting others approval of yourself isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. I can look at myself in the mirror and be like "Damn, I look sexy today" and not need to go out and have everyone see me and agree with me. The validation would feel great but it's not always necessary.

• I make my self sexy by being naked in my bedroom. And I'm feeling vary sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look in mirror and fix what you don't like about yourself physically, mentally and spiritually.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well I beat off too my own ass... seems to help me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Create your own standards and adhere to them

2|0
    0|0
  • Increase confidence and self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be speechless and try not to show yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know really

0|0
    0|0
  • do what makes you feel sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • i can approve u if u like

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed that when you wear sexy things, you feel sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes