What do you think about this dress?

I'm thinking about getting it for my senior prom, and I'm personally in love. What do you like and dislike about it?What do you think about this dress??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It is very pretty but if the midsection is sheer, like it appears to be, that might be slightly inappropriate for a high school related function.

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I haven't seen it or tried it on yet so I can't tell... Just from this picture I can say i really love it but you never know... However in Norway girls are less shy about dressing openly like this. If you were here, you'd see a lot worse 😂 but I definitely won't get it if it's waay too see through.

• be easier to give a opion of you were in it

1|1
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell when you aren't wearing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • sure if u wanna be Cinderella

1|0
    0|0
  • It's yellow and white. Don't listen to anyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • put it on then ask opinions

1|1
    0|0
  • cool! guys will be mad at u!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool dress

1|0
    0|0
  • don't wear any panties or bra with it

1|0
    0|0
  • good for you... that's good

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks ok, better to try to see if it fits 😊👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow Damn lol

1|0
    0|0
  • it's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • would like to be you to wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • have to see it on you to decide ;) but it looks great. might show too much skin. can't really tell though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I personally think this dress is drop dead gorgeous!! you're hair would look good in curls with this one!

1|0
    0|0
  • it's okay, better than some i have seen, but i still think it looks like a prom dress if you know what i mean. if you want to stand out i think you should go more elegant ( think like gossip girl charity event) or something like black silk and diamonds with fur shawl! a look.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly i think it could suit a certain hairstyle and skin tone and the see through fabric as a top is actually really pretty but im not entirely a fan of the floral pattern

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful but I don't like how it exposes soo much at the top.

1|0
    0|0
  • love it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it but if you like it, wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • looks stunning!

1|0
    0|0
  • personally it's too revealing but if you really want to go with it then go girl just remember it's your choice to wear it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! It is a bith reavealing, that's why I'm unsure. Haven't even tried it on yet! Thanks! ❤

Recommended myTakes