Girls, What do you think of these piercings?

I'm thinking of getting piercings like thisGirls, What do you think of these piercings?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm being honest myself I think they look really unattractive and turn guys off. But if you like it go for it!😊

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer the ear piercings😋

• Well I'm
      Not doing it to turn guys on :p

• Right, I was just interpreting it that way. My mistake. If you do like it though you shouldn't refrain from wearing it😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• not my cup of tea :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting my septum pierced in like 4 weeks so you could say I like that. I like the bottom like ring but it seems a little much with the septum and the both lip rings right there in the middle, maybe if you did one of the lip rings to the side it would look better? but thats just my opinion. you do what makes you happy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to be mean or anything, but leave your face alone. Those piercings aren't that nice honestly and why scar your skin with those? I suggest just leaving your face as is.

1|0
    0|0
  • All those piercings are a bit much.. I think they'd take away from your other features like your eyes or smile.. also, how are you supposed to kiss a guy with all that metal in your face? 🙁

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you love! I think if you wore diamonds (not necessarily real of course!), it would look a lot prettier... face piercings are pretty common! I don't have anything against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The septum and the medusa look good together but the lip one makes it a bit cluttered, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay :) well I'm not exactly sure what piercings I want to get yet, but I know I want pretty jewellery like that. Any idea how painful/expensive they would be to have done?
      I've had several on my ears but that's it

• Show All
    • Update: I have the septum done and the actual piercing feels like pulling out nosehairs, but the healing isn't the most fun, especially if you get sick, I'm at the point where it's still a bit tender and it gets a bit crusty

• It looks dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it, medusa looks cool tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww. Did you just fall in a Lisa frank pimp up kit

0|0
    1|0
  • Uh no not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it helps u suck dick better that's a plus

0|0
    1|0
  • not my personal style but if you like it just wear it :) everyone's taste is different and you have to feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • too much. remove the ones on the upper lips. They're pretty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes