Guys that prefer blondes over brunettes, why?

• More flirty
    Vote A
  • More Attractive
    Vote B
  • More Intelligence
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Exotic perhaps? I don't see many blondes where I'm from. I'm surrounded by brunettes. That said, red-heads are even rarer than blondes, and I find myself really drawn to red hair.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Thought blondes have more fun? Think again. Thanks to University of Hamburg for discovering that people with red hair are getting it on more than everyone else. That's right, according to their study, which looked at the sex lives and hair color of hundreds of women, our red hot friends are more sexually active than blondes and brunettes. The radiant color is thought to act like an aphrodisiac and signal youth and fertility.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• That's not true every girl is special in her own way its just a sick mind who thinks like that... πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I know that. But we all have preferences

• Preferences are good but by them you just can't make any girl out of the league... Every girl deserves to be loved πŸ’πŸ’

• brunettes and gingers are the best tho! I'm tired of blondes.. Why did I have to be born in a nordic country where everyone is like blonde?

1|0
    0|0
  • With the massive amounts of hair die these days, it's probably because most girls are blonde, or because the blonde girl happens to connect better with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but for those that do it just matches the criteria for what they consider attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • she is brighter, she is betterπŸ’ͺ
    but you know, her... must be pink

1|0
    0|0
  • looks exotic in my case

1|1
    0|0
  • More attractive overall in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • There hair is golden.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both whether brunette or blonde I like both

1|0
    0|0
  • red. brunette. blonde.

0|1
    0|0
  • k, so, i prefer reds over both, but, if i had to choose, id choose brunettes over blondes.. it's funny though, i usually WIND UP WITH, blondes. which goes to show, women really do get to choose who they are with (which seems unfair)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes