Guys that prefer blondes over brunettes, why?

• More flirty
  • More Attractive
  • More Intelligence
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Exotic perhaps? I don't see many blondes where I'm from. I'm surrounded by brunettes. That said, red-heads are even rarer than blondes, and I find myself really drawn to red hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Thought blondes have more fun? Think again. Thanks to University of Hamburg for discovering that people with red hair are getting it on more than everyone else. That's right, according to their study, which looked at the sex lives and hair color of hundreds of women, our red hot friends are more sexually active than blondes and brunettes. The radiant color is thought to act like an aphrodisiac and signal youth and fertility.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE