Do you think its okay to wear stuff like this on a normal day to day?

I like wearing clothes like this.. but know they're mainly for special occasions (some of them at least)
i try to make them look more casual by sometimes wearing jeans with them or leggings stuff like that... i don't really ever have anywhere to go that requires me to wear dresses like these so i wear them out is that strange?
I'll obviously still carry on regardless but i'm curious to what people think :)
these are just examples...

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like it's okay sometimes but if you wear it all the time it might just become you trying to show off

1|0
    0|0
    • lol strangely enough i hate attention on me id prefer to blend in but the stuff i like just doesn't tend to.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can dress like this daily if your job allows you to or if you are a lucky house wife.

My mother always!!! Dressed like this while we were growing up... my father made her stop working cause he just wanted her to ping and looking pretty... and she was! ... now she wears pants and jeans, still with heals but not so much dresses anymore... I guess because of how items have changed and more and more girls started to wear jeans more so than dresses... and even my dad started complaining that she stopped wearing her nice dresses but I guess one feels more out of place if everyone around is fpdressed similar and you're the only one all dressed up lol that's the only thing I can think of as to why she stopped or why you would feel a bit out of place... but if your work allows it or you don't work and can afford to dress is way on he daily do it as long as you like it! 💁🏼!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• those are you perfect to wear sT to day. though I'd say skip the leggings and go with pantyhose. Peoe will just think you have an important job and you need not correct them. us the biggest bonus is you feeling good about yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's the normal you, got damn it, dress like the normal you. Yo hell with wtf everyone else thinks or says.

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah. in fact you should. they look good; you feel good... whats the problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes thats all really sexy. Nowadays a woman really stands out by wearing a dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends where you work and how does it comfortable for you at work

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong at all, as you need to dress the way that makes you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't mind being noticed by most people, sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how do you look like.
    I can tell one thing that the last dress is perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure. I bet you will make those outfits gorgeous. Go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's not just okay, but preferred

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's your boat

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesss ma'am. Definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's fine to look like a Princess xD

1|0
    0|0
  • it is okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah its cute stuff plus shows you are confident

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't suggest it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes seems OK to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely ok.
    I always dress smart myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is normal to wear this day to day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't really see it as a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• There's a big difference between "okay" and "fashionable". One is a much lower bar. But yes--These would be "okay" to wear in any situation. They look very comfortable to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm very unfashionable i just wear what i like rather than whats in fashion but yeah just sometimes i get looks with what i wear so i wonder if maybe its super strange but the examples are pretty much accurate.

• There are sort of lines drawn where something might be too flashy or too ugly to be worn casually that I think most people adhere to. These are very pretty dresses; personally, I wouldn't mind wearing them casually, but they are on the nicer side of things. With outfits like these, I'd imagine the looks are because you might look like you're dressing up for something nice or special, but you're in a casual setting so it makes people wonder.

• Nah, I love the dresses, really pretty! And its nice to feel good! I'll wear dressy clothes out too, just for me. And my 3 year old just loves for us to wear pretty dresses together, even if we just go to the store for milk! I don't see anything wrong with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it!! Dresses are super fun and cute ;v; fuck anyone who says you "can't" wear that for casual wear, it's perfectly fine and looks great!! You do you! <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Love the pink with white lace overlay on the bodice, Cute, cute , cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • you can wear them whenever you want, I would just not wear them to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hehe, even this question just has the dudes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea if you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • last too are good i think (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love your style. Lend me your dresses!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes