Girls, I need hair advice! Obligatory question mark?

Alright, so my hair has been driving me CRAZY lately, and I don't know what to do about it!
Obviously, this question is aimed toward girls, but if any guys know anything that can help me out, then by all means leave a comment!
But anyways, back to my hair. I get pretty bad frizz at the top of my head, and it's not like all my hair is like that, only the top layer, so it looks kind of like a frizz halo. I've tried a lot of different shampoos and conditioners, and I've tried oil, and nothing is doing the job I'd like! The problem with my hair (other than the frizz, of course) is that it's fine hair. I thought for years that it was thick because hairdressers always told me that, but the last hairdresser I saw said it's actually fine, but dense. So basically, I don't have thin hair, but I don't have thick hair, either. Does that make sense? I just have a lot of fine hair, I guess.
The problem with fine hair is that it's easily weighed down, and too much of anything in it can make it look greasy af. THAT is my problem! When I try to combat the frizz, my hair looks greasy. And sometimes, it doesn't do the job, and my hair just looks greasy AND frizzy!
I will admit that with oil, I've only tried argan oil so far, because I heard it can work well with fine hair.
It seems that with everything I try, it works for a day, and then it all just goes to shit. As you can tell, this gets super frustrating!
I also don't have enough time in the morning to straighten my hair or anything ^^; I wake up at 4 AM most days for work, no way I'm getting up any earlier than that just to do my hair lmfao
I also shower once every two days, since washing your hair every day is actually really bad for it. I thought I should mention that in case anyone decides to suggest that :P
Does anyone know anything that might help? Maybe a different kind of oil or a specific shampoo and/or conditioner?
Thanks a bunch, I hope you all have a great day! <3

30