Way to treat infected earlobes at home?

I come home from Camp Wayfarer tomorrow and I just realised my lobes are infected from my new earrings so what can I do tomorrow to make them stop hurting?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe go back to your piercer to ask for some help
    but you can still soak them at home with some warm saline solution and then drain the pus away from your earlobes pressing on it
    and you can add some wound wash to clean it

what kind of jewelry you have in your earlobes?
    also make sure your jewelry is good quality and not some cheap sterling silver or low grade stainless steel.
    and make sure that the earring post/or piercing jewelry is not too tight (it might be pressing too hard against your piercing and not letting it "breathe" and not accommodate for swelling) or too long (it might be moving too much)

i am someone with several ear piercings.. just saying.. am sharing personal experience with you

• I've had my ears pierced for quite some time so I don't know who pierced them but I think my earrings were too tight/bad material
      Thanks for the advice : )

• you will have to change it for a better type of earrings
      you're welcomed :)