Why do girls have zip to their jeans? Boys have a great use of zip 😆?

Girls don't need to zip down and pee 😂 them why they do have a zip to their jeans?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To give guys easier access when you're making out LOL.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• To be able to put them on & take them off since denim doesn't stretch that much around the waist, compared to the size of the hips that the jeans have to fit around as you're putting them on or removing them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you serious right now?

1|0
    0|1
  • zips are so you can get in and out of the pants because it allows more room. have you tried getting into a pair of jeans that didn't adjust to your body? and buttons are to hold that in place.
    zips are not there for the purpose of peeing..

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like this could be googled for the answer.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Becuase your jeans are massproduced to save money of a basic design.

They could change it but it cost money and the benfit would be meger and you have to pay for the change in your purchase and your bound to not want to.

Leaving us with jeans with a pointless ziper.

0|0
    0|1
  • Some zipper are made just for decoration or whatever, i mean there's a lot of things thatll leave you looking like an rpg character but i think besides being able to use it to go the bathroom more efficiently for us, its also so its easier to put on the pants. I mean whens the last time you put on a pair of pants with the zipper up?

0|1
    0|0
  • men and women should only use buttons. buttons are easy to repair and are less painful when your dick gets stuck in them...

0|3
    0|0
  • the question is why did they put a zipper on girls jeans😂

0|1
    0|0
  • zip is a mass product, buttons not and they have style

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes