How much is too revealing when it comes to social media?

My best friend and I tried on some pretty sports bras today (they're not itty bitty. just normal sports bras that are longer and cover more than normal bras) and took some pictures in the changing room (we were wearing socks and long sports leggings too).

Then, because I thought they looked pretty, I posted them on my "moments" (a place where all your friends can see, like and comment on the post) and my snapchat story.

I got a lot of "hott" comments from girls (which was nice)

but then the guys were screenshoting my story and one asked me if I sent bra pics?

Does this mean that people think I'm a slut now or something? Was it too revealing? I didn't think much about it in the beginning I just thought they were pretty pictures.

And also... how much is too revealing when it comes to social media?

311

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not ever post pictures in that way. I think its bit degrading.

And the results will be always perverts, pedophiles, trolls, someone who hates you and loves you.

Personally I would not dress sexual unless I know I am ready to also accept the attention. I only started dressing sexual in my mid twenties.

I would say when you feel like you are mature enough and legal, then dress sexually.

It doesn't matter what others think. Clothes are clothes. Might as well have fun with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE