How much is too revealing when it comes to social media?

My best friend and I tried on some pretty sports bras today (they're not itty bitty. just normal sports bras that are longer and cover more than normal bras) and took some pictures in the changing room (we were wearing socks and long sports leggings too).

Then, because I thought they looked pretty, I posted them on my "moments" (a place where all your friends can see, like and comment on the post) and my snapchat story.

I got a lot of "hott" comments from girls (which was nice)

but then the guys were screenshoting my story and one asked me if I sent bra pics?

Does this mean that people think I'm a slut now or something? Was it too revealing? I didn't think much about it in the beginning I just thought they were pretty pictures.

And also... how much is too revealing when it comes to social media?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not ever post pictures in that way. I think its bit degrading.

And the results will be always perverts, pedophiles, trolls, someone who hates you and loves you.

Personally I would not dress sexual unless I know I am ready to also accept the attention. I only started dressing sexual in my mid twenties.

I would say when you feel like you are mature enough and legal, then dress sexually.

It doesn't matter what others think. Clothes are clothes. Might as well have fun with them.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• As a young girl of your age I don't think that you should reveal any part of your body between chest to thigh cause there are very sick people out there wit twisted minds and wicked thoughts , you shud never reveal your body cause at the end of the day you are down lowing your character

1|0
    0|0
  • many people pull the dam out under the duck. it cannot be that bad if it was sports bras. besides your intention was not to lure flirting was it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, do what you want and are comfortable with - dont listen to immature little boys

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't upload these type of pics on social media cuz no matter how pure your thoughts are, there are always some scoundrels hunting for a girl
    Be safe n take care

1|0
    0|0
  • sharing every aspect of your life, sharing and posting everything and intimate, stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its normal guys do that at age 14. They must socially develop more.

1|0
    0|0
  • lesson learned i hope ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • nudes. nudes aren't allowed..

but, yeah, you're borderline with the UNDERWEAR pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't typically care about what your bra looks like, they are focused on something else if you know what I mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • that's aww my lady!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Please don't do that again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even bikinis , because there are a lot of guys who are mast. To them

1|0
    0|0