Please Help! Anyone know how to get green tint out of brown hair?

So I recently went from dying my hair blonde (my natural color is brown, it was blonde when I was little) to dying it brown to match my natural shade, the first time I dyed it I knew what to expect and I knew it would come out with a green tint so I waited and I just dyed it again (the same color, expecting it to darken and be the color I want) it looks a lot better than the first time but still has a tiny bit of green tint to it any at home or diy solutions to taking the green tint out? I haven't found any so far, Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Chamomile spray. You can make it yourself. When I was little my hair was ashy blonde and it would always look green. My mom used chamomile on my hair a lot to keep the green out. You can make it yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you how do you make it?

• Just look online hun, YouTube has tons of info if not just google it but I think you get unsweetened chamomile strain it and put it a spray bottle after it cools

• oh okay Thank you very much!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• Best bet at this point is to seek professional help from a good stylist so you don't end up frying your hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe YouTube or google some solutions, I had a mishap where I tried to bleavhbleach my hair again to change colors and it was this minty green I just rolled with and cut it out gradually

0|0
    0|0
  • dye your hair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes