Please Help! Anyone know how to get green tint out of brown hair?

So I recently went from dying my hair blonde (my natural color is brown, it was blonde when I was little) to dying it brown to match my natural shade, the first time I dyed it I knew what to expect and I knew it would come out with a green tint so I waited and I just dyed it again (the same color, expecting it to darken and be the color I want) it looks a lot better than the first time but still has a tiny bit of green tint to it any at home or diy solutions to taking the green tint out? I haven't found any so far, Thank you.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Chamomile spray. You can make it yourself. When I was little my hair was ashy blonde and it would always look green. My mom used chamomile on my hair a lot to keep the green out. You can make it yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you how do you make it?

• Just look online hun, YouTube has tons of info if not just google it but I think you get unsweetened chamomile strain it and put it a spray bottle after it cools

• oh okay Thank you very much!