What do you think of Gigi Hadid's Tommy Hilfiger collection?

I personally love it! I love Gigi's style, no wonder I find this collection pretty. Of course I wouldn't buy every single piece, as some don't fit my style and my age, but I find it very well designed regardless.
Girls, if it was on your budget, would you buy something from Gigi's collection? *emphasis on "budget"*, lol.
Gigi's Collection

Just want to precise something, the text in pink is the link to the site where the clothing gets more colorful. I only want to make sure you don't ignore it, and judge the collection solely based on the two images I posted.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks inspired from 19th century military uniform

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some of it, yes it does, but overall not really. You obviously didn't see the colorful part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are some cute pieces, of course anything looks great on her body type 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE