What do you think of Gigi Hadid's Tommy Hilfiger collection?

I personally love it! I love Gigi's style, no wonder I find this collection pretty. Of course I wouldn't buy every single piece, as some don't fit my style and my age, but I find it very well designed regardless.
Girls, if it was on your budget, would you buy something from Gigi's collection? *emphasis on "budget"*, lol.
Gigi's Collection

Updates:
Just want to precise something, the text in pink is the link to the site where the clothing gets more colorful. I only want to make sure you don't ignore it, and judge the collection solely based on the two images I posted.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks inspired from 19th century military uniform

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some of it, yes it does, but overall not really. You obviously didn't see the colorful part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are some cute pieces, of course anything looks great on her body type 😂

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's a nice collection.

Me personally, I've always liked streetwear more (the middle bottom looks somewhat like streetwear). I haven't bought anything from the male lines of TH in a while. I've been thinking Guess and True Religion have been making the most tasteful/best strides in fashion for the last 2-3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it all except for the pants. I don't know why you need jingle bells on your hips. You're walking down the street, not in a Zumba class.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure who either of those people are

0|0
    1|0
  • hahah the first outfit is epic

0|1
    0|0
  • Bottom center is my favorite... those pants 😍😍😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice, except for the loose jacket