Whats your favorite beauty products?

Chat about it lol
I love beauty products especially facial masks and makeup.
Do y'all have any specific beauty products that you're just in love with?
I know it also depends on skin types and everything so, what is your skin type and what works best for you?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Sunshine and fresh mouthwash

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup but the first time someone put makeup on me, they used a pore eraser thing in a green tube and I was like "stop right there, this looks amazing". It made my skin look so smooth and photoshopped without any foundation or whatever.
    I don't know what that product was though. *sob*

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds like a color corrector or a concealer

• @MiSsBubBlEbRaIn Ok no but because of you I found what it was when googling porefessional face primer. Give this girl an MHO.
      i.ytimg.com/vi/YmzcWEf_PAA/maxresdefault.jpg

• Lol my next option was actually the Maybelline one. Glad I helped a little! :)