Whats your favorite beauty products?

Chat about it lol
I love beauty products especially facial masks and makeup.
Do y'all have any specific beauty products that you're just in love with?
I know it also depends on skin types and everything so, what is your skin type and what works best for you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sunshine and fresh mouthwash

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup but the first time someone put makeup on me, they used a pore eraser thing in a green tube and I was like "stop right there, this looks amazing". It made my skin look so smooth and photoshopped without any foundation or whatever.
    I don't know what that product was though. *sob*

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds like a color corrector or a concealer

• Show All
    • @MiSsBubBlEbRaIn Ok no but because of you I found what it was when googling porefessional face primer. Give this girl an MHO.
      i.ytimg.com/vi/YmzcWEf_PAA/maxresdefault.jpg

• Lol my next option was actually the Maybelline one. Glad I helped a little! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i dont use any beauty products

1|0
    0|0
  • Soap

1|0
    0|0
  • Face scrub. Mango. Thank God for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jergens lotion. For my... dry skin...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• The only thing that matters to me is a good eyebrow colour and Im good to go. That eyebrow colour exist in the Cargo - Vintage Palette. Its a mix between Hot Cocoa and Chestnut.
    img.photobucket.com/.../...e-swatches.jpg~original
    Used the palette so much I need to renew it soon. Also in looove with Matt (e) Nude palette that I borrowed from my friend for a while. Goes on so smoothly and the colours are amazing, used it a lot for contour too.
    cdn.shopify.com/.../gallery_1_mmn_1024x1024.jpg
    Both palettes suits my warm skin colour really well.

I used to have a favourite gel liner (Maybelline) that never came off on me but the brand stupidly changed the formula and now its shit. :( still on a hunt for the perfect eye liner since then.
    Also on a hunt for a nice nude lipstick that actually suit my warm skin tone, they're always so damn pale and dull on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner is mac liquidlast. It is beyond the best eyeliner. Like once it's on it's not coming off. You have to have this like makeup oil to take it off and the eyeliner is pretty pricy for just make up its around 20 dollars and shipping and taxing can go around 25 call me crazy but I love that shit. 😍💕

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang!!
      Yeah MAC have some pretty amazing products, I have not tried that eyeliner before but I might now lol

• It totally worth it. Never regretted buying it

• I really love Tony Moly sheet masks and the Tony Moly peach lip balm, it helps my skin A LOT since I have dry skin. Also, Mario Badescu rose water is great on a hot day. Also my favorite eye shadow palette is Sweet Peach by Too Faced. These are like my go to's at the moment

1|0
    0|0
    • Too Faced has the best eyeshadow ever
      I use the chocolate bar paletter the most <3

• I love cheap great quality makeup.
    Items:
    Maybelline falsies
    nyx lipsticks
    Maybelline fit me
    eBay Asian makeup like omg it's so cute
    naked palette
    skin brighter/dark spot remover
    ----
    I love trying to look pretty hehe

1|0
    0|0
    • What kind of Asian makeup?
      I am in love with Asian Beauty products and my favorite eyebrow pencil is Korean

• Show All
    • Those sound so great!
      I have not tried Thai skin products before but I know it has to be good becuase I mean, Have you seen their skin? lol

• it looks so great right

• I have never tried it but want to!
    Aztec healing clay mask.

2|0
    0|0
    • Clay and mud masks are amazing!!
      I personally love the dead sea mud mask. It deep cleans you're skin and leaves you looking and feeling very refreshed and have super soft skin :)

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes