How Can I Wear A High PonyTail On A Round Face Like Mine?

I used to look super cute with a pony tail when I was little. I have a very round face and have a lot of acne. I tried wearing a ponytail but it just shows my bare crackly skin which makes me heavier. I have gained weight over the past few months so it made my face look bigger. I don't have any special products or makeup to help coontur my face to look skinnier. Abd I can't go to my local store to get any products.

This is what I want it took like

I also want to smooth facial features, but it just won't work on my round face.How Can I Wear A High PonyTail On A Round Face Like Mine??

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick another hairstyle. Not every hairstyle works with every face shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave some wispy hairs out of the ponytail. Before I lost my baby fat I also felt like my cheeks were too round for a high ponytail so I would leave some light hairs framing my face