How Can I Wear A High PonyTail On A Round Face Like Mine?

I used to look super cute with a pony tail when I was little. I have a very round face and have a lot of acne. I tried wearing a ponytail but it just shows my bare crackly skin which makes me heavier. I have gained weight over the past few months so it made my face look bigger. I don't have any special products or makeup to help coontur my face to look skinnier. Abd I can't go to my local store to get any products.

This is what I want it took like

I also want to smooth facial features, but it just won't work on my round face.How Can I Wear A High PonyTail On A Round Face Like Mine??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick another hairstyle. Not every hairstyle works with every face shape.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave some wispy hairs out of the ponytail. Before I lost my baby fat I also felt like my cheeks were too round for a high ponytail so I would leave some light hairs framing my face

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• i totally feel this 500 percent. my best friend looks amazing with her hair up and i'm just like bitch i wish !! i can't wear my hair up unless my face is contoured a lot. like extreme contour. if you wanted to go the surgical route then buccal fat removal or cheek lipo will help

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this matter? If you wanna wear a high ponytail, just wear it. You have the right to wear your hair as you want, regardless of the shape of your face...

1|2
    0|0
  • I feel like you may need to contour your face to pull this off, but that may not even work. Try it out. If you don't like it, just take it down. It's as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then don't wear a fucking pony tail if you can't do this and that

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't suit you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes