I'm such an ugly piece of crap. Why does my girlfriend like me and want sex?

I'm so damn ugly yet my girl wants to have sex with me. I don't get it. She calls me cute, some people call me ugly or weird looking.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Bc she loves you and she finds u cute just be happy with her and do not complain ur being too hard on yourself

0|3
    0|0
  • She loves you and I highly doubt you're as bad as you think you are. People don't see themselves the same way others do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously she loves you and finds you attractive so stop. Stop being negative about/towards yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • god people, stop doing this to yourself 😐 she loves you and be grateful about that 😁

0|2
    0|0
  • Fuck if I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably not that ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction isn't about appearance

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares what other idiots think about you! What matters is what your girl think.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Regardless of whatever imperfections you find in yourself, your girlfriend accepts you regardless. Similarly, there may be things others find unappealing in her that you dont really mind or accept as is.

0|1
    0|0
  • you have a girlfriend and your feeling like crap so you know how rare single girls are these days be happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you bring other people into it? She's clearly attracted to you.. What's the problem then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happy bro why you are acting crazy

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean that it's not that everyone will see you as the same for her you are cute

Recommended myTakes