I wanna get my first tattoo, but dont think there's something with that much meaning?

I need helping choosing my first tattoo, there really is so many of them out there but I don't know what tattoo would give me meaning, how did you guys go about it? Should i start with things that describe me? Or things i love? Then how to find something that describes that?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos can have deep meaning or they can simply be a form of self expression. There's no rule that says it has to be for some super deep meaning!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE