I wanna get my first tattoo, but dont think there's something with that much meaning?

I need helping choosing my first tattoo, there really is so many of them out there but I don't know what tattoo would give me meaning, how did you guys go about it? Should i start with things that describe me? Or things i love? Then how to find something that describes that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos can have deep meaning or they can simply be a form of self expression. There's no rule that says it has to be for some super deep meaning!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't have to be of any meaning... Whatever you like get it.
    My first tattoo was something shitty for my grandma and I'm getting covered in like four months.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's just gonna feel like a birthmark after some time, so don't really stress on the exact shape and stuff.
    Do something fun with friends or your girlfriend and get a matching tattoo or something with memories of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick idea: Get a tattoo of a penis on your penis. That way, when your real cock gets erect, the tattoo gets longer too. Not to mention a dick would be both something that describes you and something that you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bro got one. He didn't think it was worth tryna decide for ages what one to get for some deep profound symbol of some shit. Just get one you like the look of. But ofc you don't have to get one

0|0
    0|0
  • My first tattoo was the dead man hand on my left shoulder

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes