How long do you take to apply beauty products everyday?

How long does it take you (doesn't matter if you're a male or female) to apply your makeup, cleansers, lotions, and necessary beauty product to go on with your day? Do you enjoy the application process?

• 5-15 min
    Vote A
  • 20-40 min
    Vote B
  • 50-60 min
    Vote C
  • 1.5 hours
    Vote D
  • 2 hours
    Vote E
  • 3 hours
    Vote F
  • I don't spend time on my physical appearance everyday
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• for an everyday look ( i don't wear makeup everyday i have cut back a ton) it takes me probably 20 minutes for light makeup. for full glam it can be like 75 minutes. that is if i cream and powder contour and do winged liner. i enjoy it so much but lately i haven't been feeling the makeup thing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• about 10-15 minutes. I put lotion on and depending if my hair wants to be annoying or not, I can comb it the way I want it at usually 7 minutes or so

0|0
    0|0
  • my wife thank god for this, unless we are going out doesn't use makeup at all, and on the times she does its literally 10 minutes and she is done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't spend time on my physical appearance everyday

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 20-40 minutes. I spend the most time perfecting my hair. I apply moisturiser, foundation, lippy, and mascara on my face then moisturise my legs and sometimes even spray them with body glitter. That's it

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 hours to get it right.
    But by the time is done, every event is over.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't like to apply beauty products, but I'm trying to turn it an habit since last year.
    I apply face lotion and curl my eyelashes. It doesn't take much time, but trying to fix my hair is another story.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 20 minutes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes