Do girls really like guys in suits more?

203

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, no. If a guy is about to feel comfortable and confident in "average" clothing I won't be mad.

What Girls Said 19

• nope i personally don't

• I personally really like anyone who wears suits. They look sharp, mature and hard working.

• Ok suit vs. Sleeveless t-shirt like in basketball so you can see all muscles which one is better? :D

• Suit because I'm not really into muscular guys at all.

Cute and mature looking all the way.

• Okay thanks ^^

• Suites are too smart. I don't like suites very much. A clean, but unkempt looks is much better

I prefer a casual look. I only like a guy in a suit if he looks dishevelled in appearance - shirt hanging out and tie loose etc

• Sometimes it helps. Depends on the guy and how well the suit fits and what type of suit. I mean if a guy wore a suit all the time (unless it's for work) that would be weird, but once and awhile its a nice change

• No I really don't like the look of suits. I prefer casual wear on guys.

• it's attractive to see but it doesn't make me like them. if he's an asshole in a suit i'd be so turned off.

• if I already think they guy is attractive yes, I love it, the fit is everything though

but If I don't think the guy is attractive the suit doesn't do anything

• I like guys in suits but when they still look a bit messed up Like untucked shirt, open top button, no tie. I don't like it if they look like they're on their first day at work.

• it's very attractive haha. i would love for my boyfriend to wear a suit once in a while but he's more into hoodies and joggers and doesn't like wearing suits. he's still a cutie tho.

• Not me. Give me a man in a worn pair of jeans and his favorite tee over that fancy shit.

• I love guys in T-Shirt

• It's hella sexy

• Yes, very much.

• Guys in suits and uniforms!

• I definitely do

• hell! yeah!!

• Sexy! I also find jeans and a tight or lose shirt. Clothes don't bother me I don't think about it much. Suit is rare for me so hell yeah :)

• I like when a man makes an effort to look groomed and put together, and I know many men who look great in suits. It's not so much about the suit itself, and more about trying to be fashionable in sharp looking clothes.

• if its for a formal event, sure. for everyday - wear, no

What Guys Said 3

• Not necessarily. Women do tend to like men who take care of themselves. Dressing nice is part of that. Having a good outward appearance will help you with anyone.

• If I was rich I'd wear a suit all the time, but I'm not and buttoning and tucking everything just takes too long for casual wear.

Not to mention if you get it dirty you can't just the throw the blazer into a washing machine.

• Sure