Why is my skin like that (with a picture)?

I see girls with perfect skin like it has never been touched without a single pore all smooth and like a baby. And here my skin is all holes and pores. :( How can I fix this? I am so sad about it it makes me look very old

28

Most Helpful Guy

• it's something in your geans not sure if it comes from oily skin the pores are bigger to help you face stay moist I can't tell you for sure I just know I've had the same issue my whole life it runs in my family it's done kind of Gene is what I was told.

Most Helpful Girl

• that baby faces you saw were actually makeup caked faces
    if you don't wear any you can just get a primer (colorless cream) it will make your pores less visible and your skin won't shine so much