Why is my skin like that (with a picture)?

Why is my skin like that (with a picture)?
I see girls with perfect skin like it has never been touched without a single pore all smooth and like a baby. And here my skin is all holes and pores. :( How can I fix this? I am so sad about it it makes me look very old

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's something in your geans not sure if it comes from oily skin the pores are bigger to help you face stay moist I can't tell you for sure I just know I've had the same issue my whole life it runs in my family it's done kind of Gene is what I was told.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that baby faces you saw were actually makeup caked faces
    if you don't wear any you can just get a primer (colorless cream) it will make your pores less visible and your skin won't shine so much

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• dont worry, all girls are like that, some girls just use cream or makeup.
    we guys usually dont care,, plus if your natural and were kissing, im sure i can't get all that damn foundation on my face...

1|0
    0|0
  • A low fat diet helps, but it's partly just genetics* and many of those other girls just plaster themselves with make up.

* I've never had acne, even as a teenager, and I didn't do anything special, it was just genetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your skin is normal and naturally human skin is porous. you are the girl with perfect skin.. the smooth and baby skin is due to makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Put on makeup to cover it, that's what all those smooth like a baby girls you're talking about do.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of the time girls that appear to have perfect skin don't. most of the time it's makeup

1|1
    0|0
  • you mean the mole?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use olive oil with lemon, it will be better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• because of your skin type

0|0
    0|0