Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?

• Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?Two piece
  • Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?One piece
  • Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?Combined
    Vote C

826

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the style is flattering on the woman who is wearing it, I don't really have a preference. Sure, bikinis are nice, but I've seen some one piece suits that are just as sexy. More skin doesn't always mean that it is sexier. Some women look super hot in those competitive swimmer style suits that actually cover a good portion of the body. Ladies, my advice it to try on a few different styles and pick whatever you think looks best on you. If you are happy with the way you look, you will be confident. And confidence is sexy.

• But I'd suggest staying away from the ultra micro almost-not-even-there bikinis. Unless you want every thirsty dude on the beach trying to f**k you.

Most Helpful Girl