Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?

• Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?Two piece
    Vote A
  • Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?One piece
    Vote B
  • Which do you prefer, two piece or one piece swimsuits?Combined
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the style is flattering on the woman who is wearing it, I don't really have a preference. Sure, bikinis are nice, but I've seen some one piece suits that are just as sexy. More skin doesn't always mean that it is sexier. Some women look super hot in those competitive swimmer style suits that actually cover a good portion of the body. Ladies, my advice it to try on a few different styles and pick whatever you think looks best on you. If you are happy with the way you look, you will be confident. And confidence is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I'd suggest staying away from the ultra micro almost-not-even-there bikinis. Unless you want every thirsty dude on the beach trying to f**k you.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I'd love any damn thing on my Rican girl.. be it one or a two piece.. in the end it has to be dropped on floor.. so that's okay for me! πŸ˜‰

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you look anything like the women pictured here, I'm sure you could wear whatever you want and still turn heads.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look more attractive in a bikini! My sister won't wear those. She's loves wearing the one piece suits and my mom wears several pieces. She wears suits with a full skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • All three are good and okay 😊

I voted for One piece

It is up to the girl on which she is comfortable with

1|0
    0|0
  • Is she actually swimming or is the swimsuit for something else? If she's actually swimming, I'd prefer the one piece

1|0
    0|0
  • i like either. i mean bikinis are really just bra and knickers and swimsuits are like bodysuits so i love seeing girls in either as i love underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini, but one-piece can look good too. Especially monokinis

0|0
    0|0
  • When I decide what I want at the store I don't pay a lot of attention to the packaging...

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 piece is way hotter. shows more. it's summer come on.

0|0
    0|0
  • but you love the one piece don't you baby and look beautiful in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing girls with two piece swimsuits better

0|0
    0|0
  • one piece show more ass but two piece show boobs now if u have a big ass go with one piece

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 piece

1|0
    0|0
  • both

1|0
    0|0
  • I go with one piece

1|0
    0|0
  • I like two piece better on girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis only.

0|0
    0|0
  • bikinis fer sure

0|0
    0|0
  • i find the one piece visually appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 piece

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• A cutout one piece, especially black πŸ˜„

0|2
    0|0
  • I like wearing two piece. That gives me more confidence (lol don't know why). well, would like to try combined too but two piece be my favorite😍😘

0|1
    0|0
  • For real swimming the swimsuit is much better. For playing around and sunbathing I prefer a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two piece any day.

1|1
    0|0
  • Two piece any day but I have both kinds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two piece but when you dive it's a pain in the ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm doing, but usually two-piece.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes