What's your hairstyle?

I have just realized some people may view me as a "douchebag" because of my haircut

What's your hairstyle?

MHO bargain sale! give any opinion and say something nice to me!

1418

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 17

• I have a conservative style cut that is appropriate for the business/professional world, but I wear my hair a little bit longer than others because I have a good, full head of hair and it is one of my better features.

• growing it out to look something like this. but right now it looks like dansby Swanson just less curly

• the style is like this. except a bit shorter.
    the color is the same too. im not naturally a ginger though. i just like to try out different hair colors lol

• Relatively short, straight, "fly-away" hair... which is why I have to use hairspray to keep it in place. Although I do wear a hat outdoors.

• How can people judge from haircuts? If my dad wasn't bald I'd be Goddamn president of this country! Do you agree with me? Lol.

• I got a faux hawk and I get maybe 3 girls a week I know them for a long time but its still pussy

• I got the long top and shortish sides with the top swept to the right side

• I have long hair in the back it goes down to the almost past my shoulder blades. The front goes down to about the nipple.

• personality is what makes a person a douchebag not their haircutšŸ‘Œ, I bet you're a nice person

• 2.5-1 on the sides tapered neckline 4 inches in the front tapering down to 3 inches in the back on top point cutted

• That's the haircut and the hairstyle is variable. Usually either business casual or hair pushed to one side to accentuate the length, twisted a bit in some areas to give a messy modern look

• You're not an asshole

• 1 single hair in the middle of my head. (like a baby)

• Mine is like a mix of Joe Jonas and Zac Efron during their Disney days but trust me it looks good

• Bryce Harpers hair where it's pulled back

• Short and spiky with ice pick sideburns.

• Take a look at my pictures

• Very short flaptop.

• Short hair, almost like the kind of haircuts they give you in the military.