What's your hairstyle?

I have just realized some people may view me as a "douchebag" because of my haircut

What's your hairstyle?

Updates:
MHO bargain sale! give any opinion and say something nice to me!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It gets long then I cut it lol! But my ideal length is not long and not too short, my hair doesn't really style it has a mind of it's own.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Up until grade 12 I had long straight hair with bangs, and now I have hair down to my underboob with no bangs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever I feel like that day. Most of the time it's just two plaits. Other days a bun, half up, half down. Straight or just a wild mess. There is no one hairstyle with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can see it in my picture. Lol. It's straight, about shoulder length and blonde.

0|1
    0|0
  • i only look ok with my hair parted to the left side, so it's what i usually do

0|1
    0|0
  • Like in the pictures but my hair is dark brown and thicker.

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair is slightly wavy and a few inches past my shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, thick, wavy hair that goes to my waist.

0|1
    1|0
  • Now? Ponytail.

0|1
    0|0
  • Medium, curly and dark brown hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • long and straight with blunt cut bangs

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear my hair to the side, it's really short

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very long blonde hair... It touches my butt... So I usually straighten it and if I have the extra 2 hours I'll curl it

0|1
    1|0
  • I have kinda long hair
    I'm blonde but soon i get silver highlights

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 17

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I have a conservative style cut that is appropriate for the business/professional world, but I wear my hair a little bit longer than others because I have a good, full head of hair and it is one of my better features.

0|1
    0|0
  • growing it out to look something like this. but right now it looks like dansby Swanson just less curly

0|1
    0|0
  • the style is like this. except a bit shorter.
    the color is the same too. im not naturally a ginger though. i just like to try out different hair colors lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Relatively short, straight, "fly-away" hair... which is why I have to use hairspray to keep it in place. Although I do wear a hat outdoors.

0|1
    0|0
  • How can people judge from haircuts? If my dad wasn't bald I'd be Goddamn president of this country! Do you agree with me? Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got a faux hawk and I get maybe 3 girls a week I know them for a long time but its still pussy

0|1
    0|0
  • I got the long top and shortish sides with the top swept to the right side

0|1
    0|0
  • I have long hair in the back it goes down to the almost past my shoulder blades. The front goes down to about the nipple.

0|1
    0|0
    • personality is what makes a person a douchebag not their haircutšŸ‘Œ, I bet you're a nice person

• 2.5-1 on the sides tapered neckline 4 inches in the front tapering down to 3 inches in the back on top point cutted

0|1
    0|0
    • That's the haircut and the hairstyle is variable. Usually either business casual or hair pushed to one side to accentuate the length, twisted a bit in some areas to give a messy modern look

• You're not an asshole

• 1 single hair in the middle of my head. (like a baby)

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is like a mix of Joe Jonas and Zac Efron during their Disney days but trust me it looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • Bryce Harpers hair where it's pulled back

0|1
    0|0
  • Short and spiky with ice pick sideburns.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take a look at my pictures

0|1
    0|0
  • Very short flaptop.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair, almost like the kind of haircuts they give you in the military.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes