How do you feel about face filters?

I'm talking about the snapchat-like filters that add stuff to your face.
Does it bother you when people post only filtered selfies? How do you feel about face filters?
  • I hate them
  • I like them
  • I don't care
    Vote C

628

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not the biggest fan of them because personally it covers the beautiful face that's underneath. Even if its used to hide some imperfections, its those imperfect that make us beautiful and human.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them dearly, and I believe if they make you feel better about yourself you should use them. Besides you look super nice in them! πŸ’•

• Thank you☺️ It's good that they make people feel better but I believe you should love yourself even without them. And I get terrified when my filter goes away 😭

• They are nice to help build up self esteem! What I did was learn to love myself through filters so then I could love the person behind them. Self love is so important, but it only really matters if ya get there, not the route you take. Honestly, with eyebrows that nice I think you're set without the filtersπŸ’•

• Such meaningful wise words! You're right loving yourself is all that matters πŸ’– Aww thank you 😊