Why do we wear clothes?

If everyone on this earth has got similar genitals then what is reason we wear cloths and feel embarrassed when someone sees us nude?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We as a species are highly judgmental and selective in nature so those who might have more physical flaws than others might be less willing to let everybody see the entirety of their physical form.

It gets nippy outside a lot, especially for me. Also, while having perky gals has its obvious cosmetic benefits, I don't necessarily want them free as birds when I'm out on my evening jog.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of women shave their downstairs; it'll be unsanitary for women not to have anything protecting their body from dirt. (Underwear) - the bra is supposed to keep the breasts from moving too much while walking or to keep them from hurting by having no support. Men wear boxers most of the time to keep their junk in place and to keep their penises clean from dirt and other gross stuff.

We live in houses that mainly protect us from the cold or from the heat, so when we step outside our bodies aren't really used to it. (Unless you're outside often) - the rest of the clothes is to keep warmth or to keep the sun from burning skin.

0|1
    0|0
    • But why we get embarrassed is because in society the parts are sexualized.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't want dust and smog flying in my vagina. No thanks.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• To protect our skin, to keep warm, for style, for utility. It's not just to cover our genitals. Although thank god I don't have to see a bunch of wrinkly out people walking around naked.

1|2
    0|0
  • To create jobs for people who produce and design clothes. Also sometimes it gets cold.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because the truth is some people are just pretty fucking ugly. ☄💯Real time with Cody☄💯

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes