What are some of the best types of makeup that aren't TOO expensive?

Foundations, eyeshadows, and also what are some good brushes and applicators for makeup. I need help getting started on good quality makeup styles. Any ladies with expertise in makeup help a sista out lol

191

Most Helpful Guy

• the suggestions sounds expensive. aren't there good $1-$5 ones? i saw some on YouTube tutorials

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything from L'OrĂ©al, NYX, Maybelline, if you wanna purchase online colourpop, morphee, and BH Cosmetics offer affordable products. For a beginner brush and sponges set I would recommend real techniques you can find them in Ulta and most drugstores now. I have both expensive and cheap brushes but real techniques is my favorite. It's getting to where drugstore makeup is almost as expensive as high-end brands, so if you like to splurge on something you know you will be using a lot I say buy it. Also a little tip some stores/companies offer samples on makeup and you can also return if you buy something and end up not liking it. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me.

• Awesome! Thanks so much for the helpful information :)