Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?

I've been blonde for 2 years. I recently got bored and ombred it to purple at home.
I just receved a lavendar wig in the mail and actually really liked it and now am considering going lavendar all over. Posting pics of all 3.
Which do you like better?
Should I got back to blonde, keep it the same, or dye it all a purple color?Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really into hair dyeing aside from cosplay. lol It looks pretty, but I still prefer hair standardly being the natural color. (You're cute, by the way. hehe)

0|0
    1|0
    • cosplay is awesome. thank you for the opinion. blonde seems to be the most popular answer so I am actually in the process of bleaching it back now ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Nah girl rock that purple, gotta stand out from the crowd. ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

3|0
    0|0
  • I like the purple a lot but then I'm a fan of oddly colored hair. I think dying hair, with highlights is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair FLAWLESS *-*

1|0
    0|0
  • this dude looks like that one guy from U2 LMAO

2|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, definitely. What is ombred?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ombre means fading into another color basicalled. I just added a "d" at the end, I don't know if that is correct past tense. but oh well lol

• Blonde. Hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • feel like your a purple kinda gal lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • the colour that is on your monster can! fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • All blonde is best

0|0
    0|0
  • Lavender maybe isn't a bad option

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde looks so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • All blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed it purple aswell hihi

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde is better

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde looks better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde looks better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• there is vibrant red did you check that? Purple looks amazing though there are other colors like green I seen them. I was thinking doing highlights myself but myself I like dark blue. Not because I emo or anything just I have grey hairs I want to not have look in mirror go I must be stressed-> just not sure where to go when happens. Lot people on youtube do their hair by highlights. some just use dye straight without pre-bleach method first so how long do wait until next part main dye? I have seen those who do full head hair dye and there method to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like either all blonde or all purple but you look cute in all

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look really good with both but I like the lavender all over better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep it blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye it all purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay inbred๐Ÿ‘