Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?

I've been blonde for 2 years. I recently got bored and ombred it to purple at home.
I just receved a lavendar wig in the mail and actually really liked it and now am considering going lavendar all over. Posting pics of all 3.
Which do you like better?
Should I got back to blonde, keep it the same, or dye it all a purple color?Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?
Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?
Blonde Vs Purple (with Pictures)?

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really into hair dyeing aside from cosplay. lol It looks pretty, but I still prefer hair standardly being the natural color. (You're cute, by the way. hehe)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • cosplay is awesome. thank you for the opinion. blonde seems to be the most popular answer so I am actually in the process of bleaching it back now ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• Blonde. Unnatural colors are hit and miss

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE