Girls, do you like your height?

I used to think that guys were more obsessed with height than girls for obvious reasons, but I rarely meet a girl who loves her height. I'm actually the only girl in my social circle who's happy with my height. I'm 5'7" and wouldn't want to be any other height. I have this gorgeous friend who is tiny and has the envy of every girl I know, but she hates that she's 5'0". It makes no sense. She's totally fine and has a line of guys down the street begging for her attention.

So what gives, ladies?

• I love my height!
  • I wish I were taller or shorter than I am.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I'm somewhere in the middle at 5'5". I'm pretty ok with it. Sometimes I'm jealous that I'm not supermodel tall or that really tiny, petite cute. Oh well. I'm sure that if I was either of those things I probably wouldn't be happy with it anyway. Most people want what they don't have haha. But for the most part it's not too much of a concern.