Girls, do you like your height?

I used to think that guys were more obsessed with height than girls for obvious reasons, but I rarely meet a girl who loves her height. I'm actually the only girl in my social circle who's happy with my height. I'm 5'7" and wouldn't want to be any other height. I have this gorgeous friend who is tiny and has the envy of every girl I know, but she hates that she's 5'0". It makes no sense. She's totally fine and has a line of guys down the street begging for her attention.

So what gives, ladies?

• I love my height!
    Vote A
  • I wish I were taller or shorter than I am.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I'm somewhere in the middle at 5'5". I'm pretty ok with it. Sometimes I'm jealous that I'm not supermodel tall or that really tiny, petite cute. Oh well. I'm sure that if I was either of those things I probably wouldn't be happy with it anyway. Most people want what they don't have haha. But for the most part it's not too much of a concern.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I'm 5'10ish... closer to 5'11... and I love my height. I don't understand why women are so sensitive about it either! We should be proud of what we've got :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Height reqirements on things like amusement park rides or jobs never work out for me because I'm too little. Heck, I can't even reach some of the cupboards in our house and I would have to stand on the counter to get anything from there. I'm only 4'11 at most.

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to wanna be way taller... I'm 5ft but now I looooove being short lol
    My bestfriend is 5'7, I used to be jealous at her 😂

0|0
    0|1
    • I felt the same way, like I wanted to be 5'10" so I could model. I'm 5'7", which is too short to model and too tall to be cute lol

• Haha I thought it was good to model lol but you still probably have attractive tall legs 😂

• I don't really know. Whatever height works for the guy I want.

0|0
    0|1
    • But do *you* like your height?

• Show All
    • No, you're still basing your opinion on someone else. Do *YOU* like your height? Forget about what any guy wants.

• It's not about what the guy wants. It's about what guy I want. I'd want to be of whatever height satisfies me in terms of whether I can reach his lips, where I wouldn't be taller than my guy.

• I love being super short at about 5'1", because it's fun to be tiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2, so pretty short. It's a little frustrating that I'm this small but it's not a huge deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’5, I always wished i was shorter, so I could be cute and petite, or taller so i could have those long model legs and such

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm actually pretty tiny but I really like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'11" but wish I was at least 5'5"

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think your height holds you back in life at all?

• Show All
    • I don't know, tiny girls look better on camera. I'm 5'7" and I can look gangly on camera sometimes.

• So I've heard. Unless the actresses are lying (which I think some are lol) then most of them tend to be 5'5" and up.

• I'm 5'9, I wish I was 5'5 and a half

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I'm 5'3 and I love it

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5' and I hate it. Where I life the people are really tall, so by side everything is made for tall people, every boy is 30-50cm taller. It's too much for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes