Would wearing really expensive things (like Rolexs, Bose, Beats, Nikes) that you worked hard to afford make you feel more confident about yourself?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss. If you like to buy those things, tho. For me, i am fashion enthusiast so shopping, brands, what's new, always important to me. Some people who loves books, spend their money on books and get the first copy with the author sign is everything. It always different to every people.. do what makes you happy, i guess!

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally yes. But that's just me. I like money and enjoy investing it to make more money to spend on myself. love buy designer clothes. watches. jewelry. etc