Do you have a funny sense of fashion?

Like cool clothes or stuff like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i do most definetly. i have studied (in a nerd sense) fashion from every era. New fashion (2009 and forward) Does NOT impress me at all. i prefer women wear crop top shirts, low rise jeans, and white shoes (like woman did in the early 2000s) for guys i kike the california surfer look (pukka shell necklace, hollister shirt, gay spikey hair, vans shoes) And lastly I prefer a woman who is self confident and is NOT AFRAID to wear Thong bikinis!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love very VERY colorful workout outfits. Like a super crazy shirt with black yoga pants, or super crazy yoga pants with a black shirt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I believe I have no sense of fashion. I wear what I can find first. Then I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • My sense of fashion can either be dastardly good looking, cutely comedic, or random as hell. I plan to buy soon a merchant shirt (like on etsy) because I know I'd rock that shit, haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah you'd probably look like a fruitcake. Well, more so.

• Well thanks man, sorta the look I've been aspiring to all my life: should be in the loony-bin but somehow sane enough for society to accept.

• I have swag lol im from NY nobody dresses like us

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I wear really bright neon clothes, fake nose rings, and bright lipstick (like shades of green, blue, and purple). I think it's safe to say everyone thinks I'm a little eccentric when they first see me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably too girly but I do have a strong passion for vintage or retro styles of fashions. Anything from decades ago, like the 40's through the 60's. So feminine, classy and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not funny sense like a funny type of joke outfit. I'm more the put together type a girl like take a lot of pride in my outfit and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I do put I think most people would call it a fashion disaster tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • With some pieces yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love wearing layers. Lots of layers lol

https://i.imgur.com/xoYGX1U.jpg

0|0
    0|0