Men's underwear?

Should men start wearing diferent types of uderwear, insteed of just wearing boxers everyday?
i mean, things (since they were first design and used by men), cuted briefs or any other type of different underwear?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like boxers so I think men should stick to them. they look sexy

0|1
    0|0
    • yeh sure, but the question is if men started using different things but not boxers? Some girls look sexy on thongs or small briefs, some don't, same to men, but the problem is what you think about it in terms of fashion and society

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally think same old things get boring and boxer's always would bunch up. And will say less fabric the better

0|0
    0|0
    • so you are saying that boxerts are getting out of fashion? men are starting to find the less fabric underwear as the women?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think they should wear thongs now adays

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have a rotation of trunks, boxers and briefs. Different materials in each category as well. It's 2018 so there is no reason to simply wear 1 type of underwear for all occasions. So many options to maximize function and comfort!

Boxers and trunks for most everyday use. Briefs mostly for the gym and sports. The casual wear stuff is mostly cotton. The athletic stuff is spandex/lyrca. Bright colors for the bedroom and darker colors for going out.

It's a good time to be a guy in the underwear department. I don't know why anyone wouldn't have a similar approach? Also can't imagine why a woman wouldn't encourage this from their guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nothing but you run the risk of hurting your penis on the zipper

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear is for jerks. Don't be a jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer me boxers they are comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • did u try any other underwear? i mean, there are some that are way more confy then boxers... besides, it depends in what jeans you wear too... boxers and skinny jeans dont match at all, everything gets really tie and unconfortable

• Show All
    • what would u say?

• i would say I don't get it still prefer boxers

am tired man 😧😧

Recommended myTakes