Men's underwear?

Should men start wearing diferent types of uderwear, insteed of just wearing boxers everyday?
i mean, things (since they were first design and used by men), cuted briefs or any other type of different underwear?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I like boxers so I think men should stick to them. they look sexy

• yeh sure, but the question is if men started using different things but not boxers? Some girls look sexy on thongs or small briefs, some don't, same to men, but the problem is what you think about it in terms of fashion and society

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally think same old things get boring and boxer's always would bunch up. And will say less fabric the better

• so you are saying that boxerts are getting out of fashion? men are starting to find the less fabric underwear as the women?