Girls, What are some good ideas about applying mascara to bottom lashes?

The most difficult part of applying mascara is applying to my bottom lashes. It can be troublesome at times to get it like I want it. What are some tips that you would suggest if you have had this problem? Thanks!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• put a teaspoon under the lashes with the curved back part facing out toward the lashes while you apply the mascara. It can help prevent it from clumping and getting on your face. Also, you can just apply the mascara to the outer half of the lashes because when you put it in the inner corner, it tends to look more fake.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE