How to avoid ingrown hairs after waxing?

Specifically a Brazilian wax

177

Most Helpful Guy

• go to a dermatologist and have them removed if it is an issue.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow I wax all the time and never had ingrown hair because of waxing, just ingrown hair where I shaved, like with wax you don't get every single hair

But in general, try natural peeling, I use that for my lips but yeah
    Its a mix out if honey, olive oil and sugar. Maybe like one small cup sugar, two spoons honey and one spoon olive oil, well I guess you need to experiment a little until you have it perfectly
    Anyway sit down in the bathtub and peel it, that would be my recommendation, never tried it! but it should work

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • and probably don't do it right after waxing, maybe like after 3-5 days