How to avoid ingrown hairs after waxing?

Specifically a Brazilian wax

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• go to a dermatologist and have them removed if it is an issue.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow I wax all the time and never had ingrown hair because of waxing, just ingrown hair where I shaved, like with wax you don't get every single hair

But in general, try natural peeling, I use that for my lips but yeah
    Its a mix out if honey, olive oil and sugar. Maybe like one small cup sugar, two spoons honey and one spoon olive oil, well I guess you need to experiment a little until you have it perfectly
    Anyway sit down in the bathtub and peel it, that would be my recommendation, never tried it! but it should work

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • and probably don't do it right after waxing, maybe like after 3-5 days

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Exfoliate lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Obviously 🙄 any other tips?

• Nope lol nothing you can do really. Hair has to push out so it will happen

Just laser removal it. It won't cost much. Cheaper than waxing and it's gone for good. No more in growns 😃

• Don't wax but trim.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good exfoliating with honey an oat meal

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. this question is a first for me on here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • This hurts too much #savethebush

0|0
    0|0
  • Exfoliating scrub

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I only wax my upper lip, everything else i just shave it off every once in a while. I always scrub the shaved area (even my private parts) with a rough sponge while showering. This irritates the skin a bit but pokes out any deep cut hair that would most likely grow under the skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • threre are products for this. usually in the men section, shaving products. I use one sometimes and I love it. it also helps to avoid overall irrritation and dark spots. Is apply with a cotton ball and thats it. I find in sally, I think is call no bump. comes in a small green bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exfoliate, avoid heavy exercise for a few days afterward

0|0
    0|0
  • try to remove these hair with laser at this part of your body because it's really sensitive and you will have better results..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure there is anything else you can do besides exfoliate because it occurs under the skin.. You can't really control which way your hair is going to grow back

0|0
    0|0
  • Exfoliating the area and also there are specific creams you can use that are good for preventing ingrown hairs

0|0
    0|0
  • rub a little bit of extravergin oil or any type of very rich and dense cream on that part of your body. It should soften it a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this stuff by Sally Hansen and it's called bikini something. You put it on after shaving or waxing and it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exfoliate before shave. After shaving supply aloe vera gel. Works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose fitting clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • laser

1|0
    0|0
  • T_T I thought you only get those with shaving...

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought so too until I got my first Brazilian haha I don't get ingrown hairs when I wax my legs though just downstairs 🙄 so annoying

• Might as well just shave there if that's the case.

• Exfoliate and mosturize

0|0
    0|0
  • There is cream for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Use Nair

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten one from waxing but gotten tons from shaving. Try really moisturizing your skin afterwards

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes