How much for haircut? (and general hair maintenance)?

I feel like guys need to spend a lot on haircuts. When I was a kid, we always assume girls spend crazy amount for haircuts and salons. but today i feel like its the opposite since guys need to cut it more often and hair cuts are not getting cheaper either.

How much do you spend for haircut per month? If you guys can provide the numbers in USD (commonly compared currency), it would be greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to the salon to bleach and color my hair usually which adds up to 300+ dollars. When I do just wash and cut my hair at the salon, it's usually $30-35 (not including the tip)

0|0
    0|0
    • so that's roughly what? $130 a month?

• I don't go every month, it's more of a when I see fit thing. Sometimes I'll spend 300-400 at a time, sometimes I won't even go

Most Helpful Guy

• I cut my hair every year and a half or so, and it costs around 25 €. Pretty cheap uh?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Never paid for one. I cut my own once a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair

0|0
    0|0
    • wish i could do that. good for you, sir!

• Show All
    • Trust me, I would love to have nice hair and get it styled from time to time but I wasn't blessed with that option. So instead of having shit hair I just cut it off.

• You can get a hair cut where I live for 10 bucks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes