Can I gain weight on my face?

I used to gain weight on my face 1-2 years ago but now I'm not sure if it goes to my face that much because I am growing up... Can I still gain weight on my face after 20?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Why on earth would you want a fat face 😂😂 I guess Just fucking shove donuts in ur face til u pass out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i want a cute face not a boney one

• Or maybe you should accept who u are and stop complaining. I've never even thought about someone having a bony face until now. There are a lot of other things to worry about, why let something so silly bother you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, older people can still gain weight in their face. You can't choose where you gain weight though, it just depends on your body.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE