Should I wear tights with this dress?

This photo isn't me, the dress is very similar too mine, all I want to know is if the tights will look all right with the dress and in summer. should I wear tights with this dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess it depends on the weather. but it looks good, and doesn't look bad or anything

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The tights really make that outfit look a lot better. Depends on your temperature tolerance, but those tights look fantastic with that dress. Guys love tights too lol...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• no. bare legs are sexy as ever. can't see them in that pic. ill bet you have really nice legs too. seems a shame not to show them off

0|0
    0|0
  • with or without would b both fine but to see some more flesh would b hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • no tights, the dress would look better without tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. if you confident enough to show your legs then no tights. Plus it is not that hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Too hot for the sweats?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Is this really not you?😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dig the tights

0|0
    0|0
  • without the tights i rate

0|0
    0|0
  • hot weather too damn

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you don't need it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah show them legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks sexy like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• because the dress is black and so are the tights it looks too dark on the eyes.

I personally think you shouldn't weartights, but wear black pumps under this dress for a casual look

0|0
    0|0
  • It's summer here so no. However, when it gets even the slightest bit of cool I wear leggings with everything. Honestly you could go either way. Looks great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would say get rid of them. They look fine like no complaints but if it was me I wouldn't wear them (:

0|0
    1|0
  • yes. i does look great and if you could match it off with a boots the it'll be awesome but please consider the temperature.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its summer then don't wear the tights but if you have too get a nude pair

0|0
    0|0
  • try fishnets !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would probably look better without the tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • The tights make it look more winter like.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes