Guys do u agree?

I'm not sure if it's just me but i hate what Ariana is wearing , basically any dress that's not over knee hight I find ugly but In saying that I love what Kim has on I only like it because it goes in at the feet , I don't mind long foot length if there's a slit in them but the last two I hate Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a matter of choice and taste, most of these are nice dresses. I think 3rd and 4th are the most beautiful. Then again its my choice, others can differ

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on her ari pulls off anything.. all about taste and how you can pull it off and body shape... honestly all of the dresses look amazing but Kim's is my fav

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• yeah she definitely looks best in short dresses (is that what you wanna say? read it multiple times and still confused lol). the first pic looks pretty bad. but it's not like she can't pull off long ones at all, I've seen a few that fit her well

0|0
    0|0
  • I can agree. The slit makes it look really sexy and also look like it would allow you to move easier

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones with the slit in them aren't that bad just not the right style or color. Slit dresses allow easy access to! 😘

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same. Ariana's dress is like making it stop halfway between sexy beauty and elegant beauty. it is like a teaser which I don't like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the Arianna thing, Kim's dress it great too.

I really love the high slit full length dress trend right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usely hate weird colors but I know people like what they wear

1|0
    0|0
  • ariana looks hot in shorts.. and bra.. she should be wearing those more often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both Arianas and Kim's
    Then I like the 3rd dress but not the others

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd welcome any

0|0
    0|0
  • don't care for any of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ariana's dress tbh

0|1
    1|0
  • I love u more than both of them!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She looks amazing and she definitely pulls it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the one kim is wearing or the last two but I love the one ariana is wearing and 3nd and 4th one

0|0
    0|0
  • the same here

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes