Guys do u agree?

I'm not sure if it's just me but i hate what Ariana is wearing , basically any dress that's not over knee hight I find ugly but In saying that I love what Kim has on I only like it because it goes in at the feet , I don't mind long foot length if there's a slit in them but the last two I hate Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?Guys do u agree ?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a matter of choice and taste, most of these are nice dresses. I think 3rd and 4th are the most beautiful. Then again its my choice, others can differ

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on her ari pulls off anything.. all about taste and how you can pull it off and body shape... honestly all of the dresses look amazing but Kim's is my fav