Girls, how do you feel about wearing all white looks from head to toe?

• I love them, especially in the hot summer months. I wear the look year round.
  • I'm not a fan. They don't really look good on me or aren't slimming like all black looks
  • No way! I've got 3 stains on me right now, but you can't tell because thankfully I'm not wearing all white and never will
    Vote C
  • Wedding day, yes, year round, no.
    Vote D
  • Meh, I don't like really love or hate them for any reason. I might wear one every now and then.
    Vote E

28

Most Helpful Girl

• wearing all white is a tricky game. but follow rules of fashion and you'll be nailing it.

it's a neutral and positive color and wearing it in the right way does help ooze out great classy vibes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE