Girls, how do you feel about wearing all white looks from head to toe?

Girls, how do you feel about wearing all white looks from head to toe?

• I love them, especially in the hot summer months. I wear the look year round.
    Vote A
  • I'm not a fan. They don't really look good on me or aren't slimming like all black looks
    Vote B
  • No way! I've got 3 stains on me right now, but you can't tell because thankfully I'm not wearing all white and never will
    Vote C
  • Wedding day, yes, year round, no.
    Vote D
  • Meh, I don't like really love or hate them for any reason. I might wear one every now and then.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wearing all white is a tricky game. but follow rules of fashion and you'll be nailing it.

it's a neutral and positive color and wearing it in the right way does help ooze out great classy vibes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I like. As a short dress works. Long dress too much like a wedding dress so no long.

Top white bottom color
    Or
    White pants color top.

White pants n top... A bit too much only a few tall models can pull off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a big fan just because I have kids and kids throw food and marker and dirt and other stuff on the dress that might not come off easily and looks horrible like I'm a homeless person

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it before (mostly with dresses) and didn't mind... Buuuuuut... I always ended up spilling something on my dress so... I don't wear all white too much anymore lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look really good in white but I prefer not to use it lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I would love to wear an all white outfit but I am the stain queen. I got white pants one time and promptly sat in a blueberry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be terrified to sit cuz I'd be paranoid about sitting on something that would stain my butt cuz that's happened before and it was embarrassing

2|0
    0|0
  • I take public transit so that's just not practical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too risky... cute but I would probs have a period scare

1|0
    0|0
  • All I can think of is "period better not come early"

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it looks bridal. Either that or something out of a tampon commercial 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine and that and floral prints are definitely in right now. In the 90s and early 2000s there was a big no white after labor day rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I'm either getting married or going to look very dirty the second my clutsy ass tries to eat or drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of white. That's why I plan on having a colored wedding dress. I already have several stains on me now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do wear white but not all year long. So I couldn't vote. My boyfriend took me to a coupe white parties that were really fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stains and messes stand out more on white clothing, so I only wear for special events, not for daily wear

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get a stain on that within 2 minutes of leaving my home :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in a shore town, so I can easily wear white in the summer months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it all year round. Since I've had people saying to me it really suit me, I like wearing all white from head to toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly can't keep white clothes clean, especially white pants or skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice for a while, then oops. I spilled something.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes