Tribal tattoos?

lately I have been spending my free time creating tattoo designs and testing them on my self with sharpie ( becuase I'm not old enough to get an actual tattoo yet) I create tattoos for the arms majority o the time but, I made this hand tribal tattoo that I wanted to know if people who get and/or want tattoos would actually get it. if not what would you change? or is this style of tattoos not very much "wanted" anymore... anyways this is the hand tribal tattoo. j have u on my hand to show what it would look like on your hand but it's in sharpie...tribal tattoos?
  • yes I would get that
    Vote A
  • no, I don't like tattoos
    Vote B
  • I like the design but I wouldn't get it
    Vote C
  • I don't know (to see the polls)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get something like that, just not on my fingers, Maybe on my arm or chest.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have done things like that for the upper arm, shoulder, back, and lower leg. if you would like to see any of them tell me

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get it and am not too fond of the design...

Tribal tattoos don't speak to me... so that's why I wouldn't get it + it's a terrible place for a tattoo - unless you plan on having an 'artistic' (which doesn't pay much if at all) or menial job...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• it's a beautiful design but it doesn't work as a tattoo (and contrary to some, it never did)

you may want to consider using henna instead. maybe even as a career path if you're really passionate about this

0|0
    0|0
  • Where the "I like tattoos but I don't like the design" option? Because I love tattoos but I think tribal designs are tacky af

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of tribal tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • so what tribe r u

0|0
    0|0
  • cool

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks awesome hon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That's a cool design. You should consider henna or being a tattoo artist. If I got a tribal tattoo, I would want it to be personal to me. My family has a history of Vikings so I would want it to do with my family history. Maybe something celtic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tribal tattoos were popular in the early 2000s, but they are out of style now. Do you know what henna is? Look up henna hand tattoos like they do for Indian weddings.

0|0
    0|0
  • tribal tattoos need to be on both sides of the hand as it represents a glove or power

0|0
    0|0
    • also no options for no, i don't like the design. i can like tattoos but not you design kid

• Those look cool, but not for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes