Tribal tattoos?

lately I have been spending my free time creating tattoo designs and testing them on my self with sharpie ( becuase I'm not old enough to get an actual tattoo yet) I create tattoos for the arms majority o the time but, I made this hand tribal tattoo that I wanted to know if people who get and/or want tattoos would actually get it. if not what would you change? or is this style of tattoos not very much "wanted" anymore... anyways this is the hand tribal tattoo. j have u on my hand to show what it would look like on your hand but it's in sharpie...tribal tattoos?
  • yes I would get that
  • no, I don't like tattoos
  • I like the design but I wouldn't get it
    Vote C
  • I don't know (to see the polls)
    Vote D

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get something like that, just not on my fingers, Maybe on my arm or chest.

• I have done things like that for the upper arm, shoulder, back, and lower leg. if you would like to see any of them tell me

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get it and am not too fond of the design...

Tribal tattoos don't speak to me... so that's why I wouldn't get it + it's a terrible place for a tattoo - unless you plan on having an 'artistic' (which doesn't pay much if at all) or menial job...