Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?

She is my friend. When we go to the bar or club , she always can get lot of attention from the guys. But I think she is just fine... what's your opinion?
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?One
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?Two
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?Three
    Vote C

821

Most Helpful Guy

• that I don't understand your rating scale - is it how far away or close people want your friend to be?

Or how far they'd be willing to go to talk to her?

• This is not the rating scale. She is my friend. I m just curious. No matter how far , at least lot of people take the initiative to talk to her. But normally she is the person who don't want to talk too far or too long with them.

• Ok - well - she looks like a person to me. Can't really tell any more than that...

But I don't know if I should vote 1 or 2 or 3 to represent that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is beautiful in their own way but if i had to decide from attractiveness and beauty I would chose attractive because look at that body! you must work hard to keep it in that good of a shape! Plus your pretty. I didn't choose beautiful because I only think models are beautiful like these models for Justin Biebers Music Video. Anyways you should have no problem getting a boyfriend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcjBLMaWCg