Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?

She is my friend. When we go to the bar or club , she always can get lot of attention from the guys. But I think she is just fine... what's your opinion?
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?One
    Vote A
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?Two
    Vote B
  • Do you think she is beautiful or attractive?Three
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• that I don't understand your rating scale - is it how far away or close people want your friend to be?

Or how far they'd be willing to go to talk to her?

0|0
    0|0
    • This is not the rating scale. She is my friend. I m just curious. No matter how far , at least lot of people take the initiative to talk to her. But normally she is the person who don't want to talk too far or too long with them.

• Ok - well - she looks like a person to me. Can't really tell any more than that...

But I don't know if I should vote 1 or 2 or 3 to represent that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is beautiful in their own way but if i had to decide from attractiveness and beauty I would chose attractive because look at that body! you must work hard to keep it in that good of a shape! Plus your pretty. I didn't choose beautiful because I only think models are beautiful like these models for Justin Biebers Music Video. Anyways you should have no problem getting a boyfriend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcjBLMaWCg

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• She is a little lower than average, but her smile, her expression makes her look positive and fun, perhaps that's why she gets the attention

0|0
    1|0
  • she is fine looking, she just needs to soften the makeup and blend the lines and smooth things out.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks good but she looks friendly and inviting so that makes her more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks cute lover her boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is good looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Yh she looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • yea she looks attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • that's clearly u

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type, but she is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find here very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. I'm not usually attracted to Asian's faces. They usually have a good personality though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice bum

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, great smile. I would go for her but I'm intimidated by Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's racist... hahaha why?

• Of course it's racist, and I know it's really silly but the feeling is still there. I'm a pretty smart guy but not very driven. I work with a bunch of bright beautiful Asian women and in my mind they are all much more serious than me. I feel so unworthy.

• Attractive seems more fitting

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? May I ask any different?

• I usually use the word beautiful when I feel her looks are overwhelming to me

What Girls Said 7

• Are you sure it isn't you in the photo cause that's not cool to be posting pics of your friend without her consent. But to answer, yes she's fine like you said. She probably gets extra points for being Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • She is EXTREMELY beautiful and attractive to me... omg sooo pretty! love her

0|0
    0|0
  • she is not very pretty to me

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're both

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hellah cute.